Quality forms the crux of our existence and is upheld under all circumstances. All our products like Blood Transfusion Bags are approved by the requisite quality assurance authorities, thus making them the best option available in the industry. A team of quality inspectors keeps a stringent vigil on all the processes carried out in the organization, right from the procurement of raw materials to the delivery of finished products.
The base material is Tvyek, PE Film, Foil Film and others, which we procure from reliable vendors. These material are capable of withstanding gamma and ETO sterilization. We are also using a series of multi piece and rested packages. For Tyvek covers, we use foil bags as the secondary material. All the finished medical packaging products are put through a series of tests and checks to judge them on various parameters, so that only the best reaches our clients at all times. It is also ensured that the products offer the best value for money to the respective clients. International quality standards and norms are strictly adhered to at all levels.
Our Warehousing Unit
As we are manufacturing a huge range of packaging products for safeguarding the features of medical devices, we have developed a structured warehouse facility to incorporate all our products in a proper way. Our pharmaceutical packaging materials blood transfusion bags, sterilization rolls, blood bag pouch labels, paper laminated pouches and others are sensitive enough to keep it in a safe place to protect it from any slightest contamination.
Our warehousing facility is equipped with high quality modern equipment to keep our products for a longer period of time. All those products are systematically arranged (since it is internally divided properly) so that it will be easily procured at the time of dispatch. Also, we are capable of storing huge quantity of products as we manufacture and distribute things in bulk.
Our Manufacturing Facility
This facility is spread over an area of 15,000 square ft and is installed with printing, cutting and slitting machines for making the medical packaging products. Some of the machines installed are:
- Pouch making machine
- Printing machine (clean room)
- Slitting machine (clean room)
Owing to our manufacturing facility, we are completing the bulk orders in a quick time. This also allows us to cater customized requirements of clients.
- Production unit installed with state-of-the-art machines to carry out a smooth production of goods
- Backed by an experienced and talented team of engineers and medical professionals, who have immense knowledge of their domain
- An efficient R&D team, which constantly improves on the existing products and innovates new ones, keeping in tune with technological advancements
- Customization of products as per the needs and specifications of the clients; effectively meeting bulk requirements of hospitals and medical institutions
- Competitively priced products, made available to the clients within the stipulated periods of time.